By Rick Copeland
Many companies release NoSQL databases with out figuring out the thoughts for utilizing their positive aspects so much successfully. This booklet demonstrates the advantages of rfile embedding, polymorphic schemas, and different MongoDB styles for tackling particular significant info use situations, including:
- Operational intelligence: practice real-time analytics of industrial data
- Ecommerce: Use MongoDB as a product catalog grasp or stock administration system
- Content management: study tools for storing content material nodes, binary resources, and discussions
- Online ads networks: observe suggestions for frequency capping advert impressions, and key-phrase concentrating on and bidding
- Social networking: the best way to shop a posh social graph, modeled after Google+
- Online gaming: supply concurrent entry to personality and global facts for a multiplayer role-playing game
Read or Download MongoDB Applied Design Patterns: Practical Use Cases with the Leading NoSQL Database PDF
Best data modeling & design books
Information caliber: The Accuracy size is ready assessing the standard of company info and bettering its accuracy utilizing the information profiling strategy. company facts is more and more vital as businesses proceed to discover new how one can use it. Likewise, bettering the accuracy of information in details structures is speedy turning into an enormous objective as businesses observe how a lot it impacts their final analysis.
David Gould's acclaimed first ebook, whole Maya Programming: an in depth consultant to MEL and the C++ API, offers artists and programmers with a deep knowing of how Maya works and the way it may be improved and customised via programming. In his new publication David deals a gradual, intuitive creation to the center principles of special effects.
Designing Sorting Networks: a brand new Paradigm offers an in-depth advisor to maximizing the potency of sorting networks, and makes use of 0/1 circumstances, in part ordered units and Haase diagrams to heavily study their habit in a simple, intuitive demeanour. This e-book additionally outlines new rules and methods for designing speedier sorting networks utilizing Sortnet, and illustrates how those options have been used to layout swifter 12-key and 18-key sorting networks via a sequence of case experiences.
This Festschrift quantity is released in honor of Professor Paul G. Spirakis at the social gathering of his sixtieth birthday. It celebrates his major contributions to machine technology as an eminent, gifted, and influential researcher and so much visionary inspiration chief, with a superb expertise in inspiring and guiding younger researchers.
- An Introduction to Programming with IDL: Interactive Data Language
- Mastering R for Data Science
- Using Open Source Platforms for Business Intelligence: Avoid Pitfalls and Maximize ROI (The Morgan Kaufmann Series on Business Intelligence)
- Learning TensorFlow: A Guide to Building Deep Learning Systems
- ggplot2 Essentials
- Agile Data Science 2.0: Building Full-Stack Data Analytics Applications with Spark
Additional resources for MongoDB Applied Design Patterns: Practical Use Cases with the Leading NoSQL Database
MongoDB Applied Design Patterns: Practical Use Cases with the Leading NoSQL Database by Rick Copeland