By Frank Kane
- Take your first steps on this planet of knowledge technology by way of realizing the instruments and strategies of knowledge analysis
- Train effective computer studying versions in Python utilizing the supervised and unsupervised studying methods
- Learn the way to use Apache Spark for processing titanic info efficiently
Join Frank Kane, who labored on Amazon and IMDb's computing device studying algorithms, as he publications you in your first steps into the area of knowledge technology. Hands-On facts technology and Python laptop studying provides the instruments it's worthwhile to comprehend and discover the middle issues within the box, and the boldness and perform to construct and examine your individual computing device studying versions. With the aid of attention-grabbing and easy-to-follow useful examples, Frank Kane explains most likely complicated themes resembling Bayesian tools and K-means clustering in a fashion that any one can comprehend them.
Based on Frank's winning facts technology path, Hands-On info technological know-how and Python desktop studying empowers you to behavior facts research and practice effective computer studying utilizing Python. permit Frank assist you unearth the worth on your information utilizing some of the information mining and information research thoughts to be had in Python, and to improve effective predictive versions to foretell destiny effects. additionally, you will the way to practice large-scale computer studying on massive information utilizing Apache Spark. The booklet covers getting ready your information for research, education computing device studying versions, and visualizing the ultimate facts analysis.
What you'll learn
- Learn tips to fresh your facts and prepared it for analysis
- Implement the preferred clustering and regression equipment in Python
- Train effective desktop studying versions utilizing choice bushes and random forests
- Visualize the result of your research utilizing Python's Matplotlib library
- Use Apache Spark's MLlib package deal to accomplish laptop studying on huge datasets
About the Author
My identify is Frank Kane. I spent 9 years at Amazon and IMDb, wrangling thousands of shopper scores and patron transactions to provide issues similar to customized concepts for video clips and items and "people who got this additionally bought." I let you know, I want we had Apache Spark again then, whilst I spent years attempting to resolve those difficulties there. I carry 17 issued patents within the fields of allotted computing, facts mining, and computing device studying. In 2012, I left to begin my very own winning corporation, Sundog software program, which makes a speciality of digital truth setting expertise, and educating others approximately monstrous facts analysis.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Statistics and chance Refresher and Python Practice
- Matplotlib and complicated likelihood Concepts
- Predictive Models
- Machine studying with Python
- Recommender Systems
- More information Mining and desktop studying Techniques
- Dealing with Real-World Data
- Apache Spark: computer studying on vast Data
- Testing and Experimental Design
Read or Download Hands-On Data Science and Python Machine Learning PDF
Best data modeling & design books
Information caliber: The Accuracy size is set assessing the standard of company information and bettering its accuracy utilizing the knowledge profiling strategy. company facts is more and more very important as businesses proceed to discover new how you can use it. Likewise, bettering the accuracy of information in details structures is speedy changing into a tremendous target as businesses become aware of how a lot it impacts their final analysis.
David Gould's acclaimed first e-book, entire Maya Programming: an intensive advisor to MEL and the C++ API, offers artists and programmers with a deep figuring out of how Maya works and the way it may be improved and customised via programming. In his new ebook David bargains a gradual, intuitive advent to the center principles of special effects.
Designing Sorting Networks: a brand new Paradigm offers an in-depth advisor to maximizing the potency of sorting networks, and makes use of 0/1 situations, partly ordered units and Haase diagrams to heavily learn their habit in a simple, intuitive demeanour. This ebook additionally outlines new rules and strategies for designing quicker sorting networks utilizing Sortnet, and illustrates how those concepts have been used to layout swifter 12-key and 18-key sorting networks via a chain of case stories.
This Festschrift quantity is released in honor of Professor Paul G. Spirakis at the social gathering of his sixtieth birthday. It celebrates his major contributions to desktop technological know-how as an eminent, gifted, and influential researcher and so much visionary concept chief, with a good expertise in inspiring and guiding younger researchers.
- Fast Data Processing Systems with SMACK Stack
- Test-Driven Database Development: Unlocking Agility (Net Objectives Lean-Agile Series)
- Data Stream Management: Processing High-Speed Data Streams (Data-Centric Systems and Applications)
- Systems: Theory and Practice (Advances in Computing Sciences)
Extra info for Hands-On Data Science and Python Machine Learning
Hands-On Data Science and Python Machine Learning by Frank Kane