By David Frape
Additional, student-friendly gains include:
- References to the main updated details, together with “Nutrient requisites of Horses”, from the nationwide examine Council (2007).
- Case histories to supply functional examples.
- Study questions on the finish of every bankruptcy that can assist you to revise.
- A complete word list of phrases and abbreviations.
Changes to this fourth edition:
- Evidence base has been elevated, with 646 new study studies and papers being incorporated.
- Extensively revised to make navigation easier.
- A new part is devoted to the weaning and progress of the foal.
This publication is the fundamental textual content for any undergraduate and postgraduate pupil of equine foodstuff, equine veterinary medication, equine veterinary nursing or agricultural technology. it's also utilized by equine nutritionists and horse owners.
Read or Download Equine Nutrition and Feeding PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a great addition to a thrilling new sequence that's particularly designed, utilizing an obtainable note-based kind, to supply speedy and simple entry to up to date medical and diagnostic info. Veterinary ophthalmology has accelerated significantly during the last few years.
This specified source brings together valuable info on breed-related ailments in a single quick-reference quantity. Divided into one part for canines and one other for cats, inherited and different typical problems are indexed breed-by-breed. the ultimate part describes all of the problems in additional element.
A short reference intended to supply the middle medical details wanted for powerful prognosis and administration of endocrine issues within the puppy and cat. This identify offers particularly with endocrine difficulties that may be controlled via the final practitioner, making it excellent for day-by-day medical use. constant association presents transparent directions for prognosis of suspected illnesses in line with medical symptoms, regimen and targeted laboratory exams and diagnostic imaging.
Mit Schallgeschwindigkeit zum Sono-Spezialisten Erkennen Sie in Ultraschallbildern manchmal nicht viel mehr als Schneegestöber? Kennen Sie den Unterschied zwischen schmutzigen und sauberen Schallschatten? Und warum ist es so wichtig, diese voneinander unterscheiden zu können? Ob für Ultraschall-Anfänger oder -Profis: Dieses Arbeitsbuch ist ein praxisnaher, reich bebilderter Einstieg in die spannende Welt der Ultraschalldiagnostik.
- Advances in Laminitis, Part I, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Equine Practice - E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Tierversuche: Im Spannungsfeld von Praxis und Bioethik (German Edition)
- Die energetische Behandlung des Pferdes: Kinesiologie - Akupressur - APM - Muskelmassage (German Edition)
- Dermatologie-Atlas Hund: Krankheitsbilder und typische Verteilungsmuster (German Edition)
- Toxic Plants of North America
- Parasitic Protozoa: Volume 9 (Parasitic Protozoa, Ten-Volume Set)
Extra info for Equine Nutrition and Feeding
Equine Nutrition and Feeding by David Frape