By Jack E. Olson
* offers an obtainable, stress-free advent to the topic of information accuracy, peppered with real-world anecdotes.
* presents a framework for information profiling with a dialogue of analytical instruments applicable for assessing info accuracy.
* Is written via one of many unique builders of information profiling expertise.
* Is a must-read for any info administration employees, IT administration employees, and CIOs of businesses with info assets.
Read or Download Data Quality: The Accuracy Dimension (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) PDF
Similar data modeling & design books
Info caliber: The Accuracy measurement is ready assessing the standard of company information and enhancing its accuracy utilizing the knowledge profiling procedure. company info is more and more vital as businesses proceed to discover new how you can use it. Likewise, bettering the accuracy of information in details platforms is speedy turning into an important objective as businesses discover how a lot it impacts their base line.
David Gould's acclaimed first e-book, whole Maya Programming: an in depth advisor to MEL and the C++ API, offers artists and programmers with a deep figuring out of how Maya works and the way it may be stronger and customised via programming. In his new ebook David bargains a gradual, intuitive creation to the middle rules of special effects.
Designing Sorting Networks: a brand new Paradigm offers an in-depth consultant to maximizing the potency of sorting networks, and makes use of 0/1 situations, partly ordered units and Haase diagrams to heavily study their habit in a simple, intuitive demeanour. This e-book additionally outlines new principles and strategies for designing swifter sorting networks utilizing Sortnet, and illustrates how those innovations have been used to layout speedier 12-key and 18-key sorting networks via a chain of case reviews.
This Festschrift quantity is released in honor of Professor Paul G. Spirakis at the get together of his sixtieth birthday. It celebrates his major contributions to laptop technological know-how as an eminent, gifted, and influential researcher and such a lot visionary concept chief, with an outstanding expertise in inspiring and guiding younger researchers.
- DNA Computing and Molecular Programming: 23rd International Conference, DNA 23, Austin, TX, USA, September 24–28, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Natural Language Annotation for Machine Learning: A Guide to Corpus-Building for Applications
- The Definitive Guide to MongoDB: A complete guide to dealing with Big Data using MongoDB (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
- Designing with Data: Improving the User Experience with A/B Testing
- Clinical Intelligence: The Big Data Analytics Revolution in Healthcare: A Framework for Clinical and Business Intelligence
Additional resources for Data Quality: The Accuracy Dimension (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
Data Quality: The Accuracy Dimension (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) by Jack E. Olson