Download e-book for iPad: Uncertainty Handling and Quality Assessment in Data Mining by Michalis Vazirgiannis,Maria Halkidi,Dimitrious Gunopulos
By Michalis Vazirgiannis,Maria Halkidi,Dimitrious Gunopulos
By Yixin Cao,Jianer Chen
By Yves Hilpisch
The monetary has followed Python at an immense price lately, with the various biggest funding banks and hedge money utilizing it to construct middle buying and selling and danger administration platforms. This hands-on advisor is helping either builders and quantitative analysts start with Python, and publications you thru crucial elements of utilizing Python for quantitative finance.
Using functional examples throughout the ebook, writer Yves Hilpisch additionally exhibits you the way to boost a full-fledged framework for Monte Carlo simulation-based derivatives and probability analytics, in accordance with a wide, lifelike case research. a lot of the e-book makes use of interactive IPython Notebooks, with themes that include:
- Fundamentals: Python info buildings, NumPy array dealing with, time sequence research with pandas, visualization with matplotlib, excessive functionality I/O operations with PyTables, date/time details dealing with, and chosen top practices
- Financial topics: mathematical recommendations with NumPy, SciPy and SymPy akin to regression and optimization; stochastics for Monte Carlo simulation, Value-at-Risk, and Credit-Value-at-Risk calculations; information for normality exams, mean-variance portfolio optimization, imperative part research (PCA), and Bayesian regression
- Special topics: functionality Python for monetary algorithms, equivalent to vectorization and parallelization, integrating Python with Excel, and construction monetary functions in accordance with internet technologies
By Kenneth Stehlik-Barry,Anthony J. Babinec
- Leverage the facility of IBM SPSS records to accomplish effective statistical research of your data
- Choose the appropriate statistical strategy to examine varieties of info and construct effective types out of your information with ease
- Overcome any hurdle that you just may possibly stumble upon whereas studying the several SPSS records strategies with transparent directions, tips and tricks
The trip starts off with fitting and configuring SPSS facts for first use and exploring the information to appreciate its strength (as good as its limitations). Use the proper statistical research process corresponding to regression, type and extra, and learn your facts within the very best demeanour. paintings with graphs and charts to imagine your findings. With this knowledge in hand, the invention of styles in the info should be undertaken. eventually, the excessive point target of constructing predictive versions that may be utilized to different events might be addressed. through the top of this ebook, you could have an organization realizing of some of the statistical research suggestions provided by means of SPSS facts, and be capable to grasp its use for info research with ease.
What you are going to learn
- Install and arrange SPSS to create a operating surroundings for analytics
- Techniques for exploring information visually and statistically, assessing info caliber and addressing concerns concerning lacking data
- How to import other kinds of information and paintings with it
- Organize facts for analytical reasons (create new facts parts, sampling, weighting, subsetting, and restructure your data)
- Discover uncomplicated relationships between info parts (bivariate information styles, transformations in potential, correlations)
- Explore multivariate relationships
- Leverage the choices to attract actual insights out of your study, and gain your decision-making
About the Author
Kenneth Stehlik-Barry, PhD, joined SPSS as supervisor of teaching in 1980 after utilizing SPSS for his personal study for numerous years. operating with others at SPSS, together with Anthony Babinec, he constructed a sequence of classes with regards to using SPSS and taught those classes to varied SPSS clients. He additionally controlled the technical aid and facts teams at SPSS. besides Norman Nie, the founding father of SPSS and Jane Junn, a political scientist, he co-authored schooling and Democratic Citizenship. Dr. Stehlik-Barry has used SPSS widely to investigate information from SPSS and IBM clients to find important styles that may be used to deal with pertinent enterprise concerns. He obtained his PhD in Political technological know-how from Northwestern collage and at the moment teaches within the Masters of technological know-how in Predictive Analytics application there.
Anthony J. Babinec joined SPSS as a Statistician in 1978 after helping Norman Nie, SPSS founder, in a study equipment category on the collage of Chicago. Anthony constructed SPSS classes and educated many SPSS clients. He additionally wrote many examples present in SPSS documentation and labored in technical aid. Anthony led a company improvement attempt to discover items enforcing then-emerging new applied sciences corresponding to CHAID choice timber and neural networks and helped SPSS shoppers effectively practice them. Anthony makes use of SPSS in consulting engagements and teaches IBM clients the way to use its complicated positive factors. He got his BA and MA in Sociology with a specialization in complicated information from the collage of Chicago and teaches sessions on the Institute for records schooling. he's at the Board of administrators of the Chicago bankruptcy of the yank Statistical organization, the place he has served in numerous positions together with President.
Download PDF by Miguel Ángel García,Barry Harmsen: QlikView 11 para Desarrolladores (Spanish Edition)
By Miguel Ángel García,Barry Harmsen
Las tecnologías de Inteligencia de Negocios son parte primary de un negocio ya que apoyan el proceso de toma de decisiones con información clave y permiten a las empresas mantenerse alineados con los angeles constante evolución de los mercados. los angeles tecnología disruptiva de QlikView hace de éste un líder en l. a. industria; con su flexibilidad y plataforma de análisis altamente poderosa, l. a. construcción de aplicaciones QlikView está al alcance tanto de usuarios de negocio como de desarrolladores.
Este libro le ayudará a aprender los conceptos de desarrollo en QlikView desde un nivel básico hasta un nivel que le permitirá construir por completo sus propias aplicaciones. El método con que los autores han desarrollado el fabric hace de cada capítulo una experiencia de aprendizaje completamente práctico, y le ayudan a conocer y aplicar recomendaciones prácticas en cada tema.
A lo largo del libro, se contruye una aplicación QlikView basada en datos reales sobre operación de aerolíneas, y se plantea un caso práctico con el cual se pretende ayudar a “Aerolíneas HighCloud” a tomar decisiones informadas y estrategias guiadas por un análisis del mercado. Los ejecutivos de Aerolíneas HighCloud están evaluando si ingresar al mercado de Estados Unidos es una buena estrategia y, de ser así, desean determinar en qué línea de negocio deberían enfocar sus esfuerzos. Para tomar los angeles mejor decisión, necesitan QlikView.
La aplicación que se crea irá evolucionando capítulo a capítulo, al mismo tiempo que sus habilidades y conocimientos irán desarrollándose también, yendo de una prueba de concepto basic hasta crear un modelo de datos, estilizar el documento, crear cuadros de mando, así como manejar y manipular datos fuente por medio de script. Cubriremos los requerimientos de “Aerolíneas highCloud” usando una variedad de objetos de visualización y técnicas de desarrollo.
Toda los angeles aplicación utiliza datos reales tomados del Buró de Estadísticas de Transportación de Estados Unidos, y comprende operación de aerolíneas tanto domésticas como internacionales. Con tres años de datos históricos, el lector podrá ayudar a Aerolíneas HighCloud a descubrir cuáles son los principales destinos, qué aerolíneas tienen los angeles mayor participación de mercado, cuál es el issue de ocupación promedio por aerolínea, qué aeronave es los angeles más usada en los vuelos, cuáles son los aeropuertos más activos, y un universo de nuevos descubrimientos.
Los ejercicios de este libro tienen un enfoque de instructional paso a paso y en los que al mismo tiempo se van presentando mejores prácticas de desarrollo. El libro está estructurado de forma que puede ser leído de inicio a fin o leer solamente partes del mismo.
Who this publication is for
Este libro va dirigido a desarrolladores y usuarios que quieren aprender a crear aplicaciones de Inteligencia de Negocios con QlikView. Desarrolladores que ya hayan usado QlikView por un tiempo podrán encontrar recomendaciones útiles y mejores prácticas para hacer uso más efectivo de QlikView.
Este libro solamente cubre QlikView laptop. Implementaciones en QlikView Server y writer estñan fuera del alcance de este libro. Este libro no va enfocado a administradores de servidores QlikView.
By Ben Fhala
Our objective is that via the top of this ebook you could have a robust origin; realizing whilst to create a chart by yourself from scratch and while it'd be a good suggestion to rely on different APIs.
We end our publication in our final chapters exploring Google maps and integrating every little thing we learnt right into a complete project.
This cookbook is geared up in a linear, innovative approach permitting it to be learn from begin to end, in addition to for use as an invaluable source for particular tasks.
The HTML5 examples and recipes could have you making dynamic, interactive, and lively charts and graphs in no time.
Who this booklet is for
Krishnaprem Bhatia,Scott Haaland,Alan Perlovsky's Getting Started with Oracle SOA B2B Integration: A Hands-On PDF
By Krishnaprem Bhatia,Scott Haaland,Alan Perlovsky
Enterprises undertaking B2B communications with their buying and selling companions are dealing with elevated strain to extend automation and decrease expenses. elevated compliance necessities and globalization of economies is fueling B2B adoption in each undefined. Gateway suggestions in Oracle SOA B2B let those organizations to attach simply with exterior buying and selling partners.
Getting begun with Oracle SOA B2B Integration: A Hands-On educational will enable you to use Oracle B2B platform to increase your present enterprise strategies to hook up with your exterior buying and selling companions in an automatic, safe model, utilizing usual B2B protocols. it is going to assist you arrange files, companions and agreements and deal with your B2B transactions end-to-end, the entire manner from software to buying and selling companions and vice versa
Starting with an creation to the B2B then you definitely be brought to Oracle B2B and SOA systems. you are going to then start creat record definitions and get you began with buying and selling companion administration. upon getting a pretty good grounding you are going to then be taken into the extra complicated subject of SOA. Integration, reporting, and tracking will all be lined in detail.
Then you may be proven find out how to safe your B2B distribution, safeguard is an important a part of all companies and B2B is not any assorted. eventually you may be brought to complex subject matters that are meant to provide the talents and data to simply exit and do all of this back with subsequent to no guidance.
Utilizing the mixed skilled of 1 of the main a professional Oracle B2B writer groups assembled this step by step functional advisor offers you the basic details required to enforce Oracle B2B suggestions together with a number of hands-on tutorials to help you wake up and working quickly.
This fingers on instructional supplies the absolute best begin you'll desire for with Oracle B2B. research utilizing actual lifestyles situations and examples to offer you an outstanding footing of B2B.
Who this ebook is for
This e-book is for B2B architects, experts and builders who want to layout and boost B2B integrations utilizing Oracle B2B. This ebook assumes no earlier wisdom of Oracle B2B and explains all recommendations from scratch utilizing illustrations, genuine international examples and step by step directions. The publication covers sufficient intensity and information to be valuable for either newbie and complex B2B users.
Download e-book for kindle: Introduction to Apache Flink: Stream Processing for Real by Ellen Friedman,Kostas Tzoumas
By Ellen Friedman,Kostas Tzoumas
There’s growing to be curiosity in studying the way to examine streaming facts in large-scale platforms reminiscent of net site visitors, monetary transactions, computing device logs, commercial sensors, etc. yet reading information streams at scale has been tricky to do well—until now. This useful e-book provides a deep creation to Apache Flink, a hugely leading edge open resource movement processor with a stunning variety of capabilities.
Authors Ellen Friedman and Kostas Tzoumas express technical and nontechnical readers alike how Flink is engineered to beat major tradeoffs that experience constrained the effectiveness of different methods to move processing. You’ll additionally find out how Flink has the power to address either circulate and batch information processing with one technology.
- Learn the implications of now not doing streaming well—in retail and advertising, IoT, telecom, and banking and finance
- Explore the way to layout info structure to achieve the simplest virtue from movement processing
- Get an outline of Flink’s services and lines, in addition to examples of ways businesses use Flink, together with in production
- Take a technical dive into Flink, and find out how it handles time and stateful computation
- Examine how Flink strategies either streaming (unbounded) and batch (bounded) info with out sacrificing performance
Download e-book for kindle: Object-Role Modeling Workbook: Data Modeling Exercises using by Terry Halpin
By Terry Halpin
All appropriate evidence, constraints and derivation principles are expressed in managed common language sentences which are intelligible to clients within the enterprise area being modelled. this permits ORM facts types to be verified by way of enterprise area specialists who're unexpected with ORM’s graphical notation. For the knowledge modeler, ORM’s graphical notation covers a much broader variety of constraints than should be expressed in business ER or UML type diagrams, and hence permits wealthy visualization of the underlying semantics.
Written as a sequel to the author’s earlier booklet Object-Role Modeling Fundamentals, this e-book in brief experiences the basics of ORM, after which discusses extra subject matters equivalent to version reviews new release, vocabulary glossaries, relational mapping thoughts, annotated relational schemas, schema optimization, and knowledge modeling styles. Written in easy-to-understand language, it illustrates each one subject with basic examples, and explains tips to use the freeware NORMA instrument to enforce the guidelines mentioned. The e-book additionally contains many useful routines to advertise services within the options lined, with solutions supplied to the entire workout questions.
By Francisco J. Blanco-Silva
Implement state of the art suggestions to imagine strategies to tough difficulties in clinical computing, with using the SciPy stack
About This Book
- Master the speculation and algorithms in the back of numerical recipes and the way they are often utilized to real-world problems
- Learn to mix the main acceptable integrated services from the SciPy stack by means of figuring out the relationship among the resources of your challenge, quantity of knowledge, or machine architecture
- A entire assurance of the entire mathematical recommendations had to solvethe offered issues, with a dialogue of the correct algorithms inbuilt the SciPy stack
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a mathematician, engineer, or computing device scientist with a talent in Python and familiarity with IPython, this can be the e-book for you. a few easy wisdom of numerical tools in clinical computing will be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Master suitable algorithms utilized in symbolic or numerical arithmetic to handle approximation, interpolation, differentiation, integration, root-finding, and optimization of scalar or multi-variate functions
- Develop varied algorithms and techniques to successfully shop and manage huge matrices of information, specifically to unravel platforms of linear equations, or compute their eigenvalues/eigenvectors
- Understand the best way to version actual issues of platforms of differential equations and distinguish the standards that dictate the innovations to resolve them
- Perform statistical research, speculation try out layout and determination, or facts mining at a better point, and observe them to real-life difficulties within the box of information analysis
- Gain insights at the energy of distances, Delaunay triangulations and Voronoi diagrams for Computational Geometry, and observe them to varied engineering problems
- Familiarize your self with varied concepts in signal/image processing, together with filtering audio, photographs, or video to extract details, positive aspects, or eliminate components
The SciPy stack is a set of open resource libraries of the robust scripting language Python, including its interactive shells. This setting deals a state-of-the-art platform for numerical computation, programming, visualization and publishing, and is utilized by the various world’s major mathematicians, scientists, and engineers. it really works on any working approach that helps Python and is really easy to put in, and fully at no cost! it may possibly successfully rework right into a data-processing and system-prototyping setting, at once rivalling MATLAB and Octave.
This publication is going past an insignificant description of different integrated features coded within the libraries from the SciPy stack. It offers you with a great mathematical and computational historical past that will help you establish the best instruments for every challenge in medical computing and visualization. you'll achieve an perception into the easiest practices with numerical tools reckoning on the volume or kind of info, homes of the mathematical instruments hired, or laptop structure, between different factors.
The booklet kicks off with a concise exploration of the fundamentals of numerical linear algebra and graph idea for the remedy of difficulties that deal with huge facts units or matrices. within the next chapters, you are going to delve into the depths of algorithms in symbolic algebra and numerical research to handle modeling/simulation of varied real-world issues of capabilities (through interpolation, approximation, or construction of structures of differential equations), and extract their representing gains (zeros, extrema, integration or differentiation).
Lastly, you are going to stream directly to complex techniques of knowledge research, image/signal processing, and computational geometry.