By Joyce J., PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN Fitzpatrick,Mary Jane, PhD, RN Smith
Who greater to profit from approximately educating than lecturers themselves?
Written through lecturers and approximately academics, this e-book is for graduate scholars in nursing schooling in addition to mid-career nurse educators. This quantity positive aspects narratives in accordance with interviews with twenty-one individual lecturers of nursing. chosen via the editors in keeping with own reports with them as lecturers or mentors, their present stature within the nursing schooling neighborhood, or simply because they're recipients of nationwide educating awards, those academics offer a number of function types for profession improvement and provide a plethora of knowledge, including:
- Deciding on a occupation in educating nursing
- Preparing and mentoring in teaching
- Maintaining excellence
- Comfortable occasions as a teacher
- Embarrassing educating moments
- Most and least profitable times
- Significant challenges
- Advice for brand spanking new teachers
- Building collegial relationships
- Continuous self-development
- Scholarly development
- Balancing specialist and private life
Read or Download Best Practices in Nursing Education: Stories of Exemplary Teachers PDF
Similar medical education & training books
Gerontological food examination secrets and techniques is helping you ace the Gerontological nutrients examination, with no weeks and months of unending learning. Our accomplished Gerontological foodstuff examination secrets and techniques research advisor is written by means of our examination specialists, who painstakingly researched each subject and idea that you want to understand to ace your try.
Eighty five Fälle aus der PädiatrieSchluss mit der Theorie! Hier wird der Klinikalltag lebendig! Reines Lehrbuchwissen reicht für eine mündliche oder praktische Prüfung meist nicht aus. Gefragt ist hier fall- und problemorientiertes Vorgehen - wie in der Praxis. Mit den Büchern dieser Reihe lernen und trainieren Sie Fall für Fall die Vorgehensweise des Arztes am konkreten Patientenbeispiel.
The Philadelphia consultant: Inpatient Pediatrics offers the newest guidance, techniques, and therapy and administration ideas for inpatient pediatric care. It addresses over 350 generally encountered inpatient pediatric health conditions and is going past diagnostic innovations to incorporate whole remedy and administration instructions.
In September 2014, the worldwide discussion board on Innovation in doctor schooling and the discussion board on Public-Private Partnerships for worldwide healthiness and protection of the Institute of medication convened a workshop on empowering ladies and strengthening future health structures and prone via making an investment in nursing and midwifery firm.
- Teamwork, Leadership and Communication: Collaboration Basics for Health Professionals
- Case Files Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition (LANGE Case Files)
- The Health Workforce in Latin America and the Caribbean: An Analysis of Colombia, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Panama, Peru, and Uruguay (Directions in Development;Directions ... in Development - Human Development)
- Histotechnologist Exam Secrets Study Guide: HTL Test Review for the Histotechnologist Certification Examination
- Making the Most of Your Medical Career: Maximising Your Chances of Success
Additional resources for Best Practices in Nursing Education: Stories of Exemplary Teachers
Best Practices in Nursing Education: Stories of Exemplary Teachers by Joyce J., PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN Fitzpatrick,Mary Jane, PhD, RN Smith