By Catherine McGowan,Lesley Goff,Narelle Stubbs
For the physiotherapist this publication offers crucial utilized historical past info on animal behaviour, nutrients, biomechanics and workout body structure. For veterinarians and others who paintings with animals, the publication experiences the clinical rules at the back of the perform of physiotherapy, and what it might probably achieve.
- Includes reports of alternative physiotherapy thoughts, drawing on either human and animal literature;
- Discusses ways in small animal medication in addition to for elite equine athletes;
- Includes utilized evidence-based medical reasoning version, offering case examples
Read or Download Animal Physiotherapy: Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Animals PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a great addition to a thrilling new sequence that's particularly designed, utilizing an obtainable note-based type, to supply fast and simple entry to up to date scientific and diagnostic info. Veterinary ophthalmology has elevated significantly during the last few years.
This special source brings together valuable info on breed-related illnesses in a single quick-reference quantity. Divided into one part for canines and one other for cats, inherited and different widespread issues are indexed breed-by-breed. the ultimate part describes all the problems in additional element.
A brief reference intended to supply the center medical info wanted for potent analysis and administration of endocrine problems within the puppy and cat. This identify offers particularly with endocrine difficulties that may be controlled via the overall practitioner, making it excellent for day-by-day medical use. constant association presents transparent instructions for prognosis of suspected ailments in response to medical symptoms, regimen and designated laboratory checks and diagnostic imaging.
Mit Schallgeschwindigkeit zum Sono-Spezialisten Erkennen Sie in Ultraschallbildern manchmal nicht viel mehr als Schneegestöber? Kennen Sie den Unterschied zwischen schmutzigen und sauberen Schallschatten? Und warum ist es so wichtig, diese voneinander unterscheiden zu können? Ob für Ultraschall-Anfänger oder -Profis: Dieses Arbeitsbuch ist ein praxisnaher, reich bebilderter Einstieg in die spannende Welt der Ultraschalldiagnostik.
- Where There Is No Animal Doctor
- Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Equine
- Kinesiotaping beim Pferd: Schmerzen lindern - Bewegungen optimieren (German Edition)
- Small Animal Fracture Repair: A Case-Based Approach
- Dermatologie-Atlas Hund: Krankheitsbilder und typische Verteilungsmuster (German Edition)
- The Dissection of Vertebrates
Extra resources for Animal Physiotherapy: Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Animals
Animal Physiotherapy: Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation of Animals by Catherine McGowan,Lesley Goff,Narelle Stubbs