By Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen
Satellite navigation receivers are used to obtain, strategy, and decode space-based navigation signs, equivalent to these supplied via the GPS constellation of satellites. there's an expanding want for a unified open platform that would permit more suitable receiver improvement and layout, in addition to reasonably-priced checking out approaches for numerous functions. This publication and better half DVD supply hands-on exploration of latest applied sciences during this quickly turning out to be field.
One of the original beneficial properties of the paintings is the interactive procedure used, giving readers the facility to build their very own worldwide Navigation satellite tv for pc platforms (GNSS) receivers. to build this kind of reconfigurable receiver with quite a lot of functions, the authors speak about receiver structure in keeping with software-defined radio (SDR) options. The presentation unfolds in a scientific, uncomplicated variety and is going from the fundamentals to state of the art research.
Additional positive factors and subject matters include:
* Presentation of uncomplicated sign constructions utilized in GPS and Galileo, the eu satellite tv for pc navigation system
* layout and implementation of a GPS sign generator
* Presentation and research of alternative tools of sign acquisition—serial seek; parallel-frequency house seek; and parallel-code section search—as good as code/carrier monitoring and navigation facts decoding
* an entire GPS software program receiver carried out utilizing MATLAB code in addition to GPS and GIOVE-A sign records—available at the significant other cross-platform DVD—allowing readers to alter quite a few parameters and instantly see their effects
* MATLAB-based exercises
* Bibliography of modern effects and entire index
The publication is geared toward utilized mathematicians, electric engineers, geodesists, and graduate scholars. it can be used as a textbook in a variety of GPS know-how and sign processing classes, or as a self-study reference for someone operating with satellite tv for pc navigation receivers.
Read or Download A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Best mathematical analysis books
From the experiences "This publication provides an entire therapy of a brand new classification of random procedures, which were studied intensively over the past fifteen years. None of this fabric has ever seemed in booklet shape sooner than. The prime quality of this paintings [. .. ] makes a desirable topic and its open challenge as available as attainable.
Modal research offers a close evaluate of the idea of analytical and experimental modal research and its purposes. Modal research is the approaches of selecting the inherent dynamic features of any process and utilizing them to formulate a mathematical version of the dynamic habit of the method.
This textbook kinds the foundation of a graduate path at the thought and purposes of Lévy procedures, from the point of view in their course fluctuations. The ebook goals to be mathematically rigorous whereas nonetheless supplying an intuitive believe for underlying ideas. the implications and functions frequently concentrate on the case of Lévy approaches with jumps in just one path, for which fresh theoretical advances have yielded the next measure of mathematical transparency and explicitness.
In dieser leicht lesbaren und gründlichen Einführung in die Funktionalanalysis behandelt der Autor neben dem Standardlehrstoff auch Themen wie Interpolation linearer Operatoren, die Schwartzsche Distributionentheorie oder die GNS-Darstellung von C*-Algebren. Im Anhang ist das notwendige Wissen zu Lebesgue-Integralen sowie metrischen und topologischen Räumen zusammengefasst.
- Dynamic Modeling, Empirical Macroeconomics, and Finance: Essays in Honor of Willi Semmler
- Einführung in die Stochastik: Ein Begleitbuch zur Vorlesung (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Real Analysis via Sequences and Series (Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Fractional Calculus:Models and Numerical Methods: 5 (Series on Complexity, Nonlinearity and Chaos)
- Analysis 1: Differential- und Integralrechnung einer Veränderlichen (Grundkurs Mathematik) (German Edition)
Extra info for A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) by Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen